By H. R. Laube, R. Soeparwata, H. H. Scheld (auth.), Univ.-Prof. Dr. Günther Schlag, Univ.-Prof. Dr. Ernst Wolner, Univ.-Prof. Dr. Franz Eckersberger (eds.)
These 8 volumes, which built out of the overseas congress "Update and destiny traits in Fibrin Sealing in Surgical and Nonsurgical Fields" held in November 1992, current the cutting-edge in fibrin sealing. in the beginning, fibrin sealant performed a huge position in surgical procedure. up to now few years, it's been more and more utilized nonsurgically and we will be able to now say that it has turn into an fundamental component to clinical remedy. The doubts that have been raised by means of nonusers in regards to the efficacy of fibrin sealant are not any longer legitimate. the proper indication and process remain uncomplicated necessities for potent remedy. Even this present day - twenty years after fibrin sealant used to be first used - the 3 so much well-known results of fibrin sealant are nonetheless hemostasis, sealing of the wound, and help of wound therapeutic. the issues posed by means of the transmission of viral infections have received considerably in significance as a result capability transmission of AIDS through fibrin sealant. thankfully, this can be so not going this day that it now not represents a reason for obstacle, which doesn't suggest, notwithstanding, that learn during this box should be discontinued.
Read Online or Download Fibrin Sealing in Surgical and Nonsurgical Fields: Volume 6: Cardiovascular Surgery. Thoracic Surgery PDF
Best cardiovascular books
It is a 3-in-1 reference e-book. It provides a whole scientific dictionary overlaying enormous quantities of phrases and expressions on the subject of center palpitations. It additionally provides wide lists of bibliographic citations. ultimately, it presents info to clients on tips to replace their wisdom utilizing a number of web assets.
The recent publication from the writer of the unique vintage textual content Hurst's the guts! This leading edge reference offers a procedure for analyzing person electrocardiograms (EKGs) in response to primary rules of electrocardiography and vector techniques, instead of hoping on a physician's skill to remember the shapes and styles of a mess of tracings.
Compiled from electrocardiographic info on greater than 1,800 common newborns, babies, young ones, and children, this handy reference grants quickly entry to the boundaries of normality in order that information from someone sufferer could be quick interpreted by way of comparability to the final inhabitants.
Atlas of Cardiovascular MR, by means of Christopher M. Kramer, MD and W. Gregory Hundley, MD, offers the wealthy visible information you must successfully diagnose cardiovascular difficulties utilizing the most recent cardiac magnetic resonance imaging ways. utilizing a case-based strategy, this new scientific reference explains easy methods to decide on and enforce the simplest imaging innovations for all sorts of heart problems and indicates you ways to interpret your findings.
- Cardiac Pacemakers and Resynchronization Step by Step: An Illustrated Guide
- Transcatheter Valve Therapies
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Coronary Artery Disease (Developments in Cardiovascular Medicine)
- Chronic Total Occlusions: A Guide to Recanalization
- Improving Outcomes in Chronic Heart Failure: A practical guide to specialist nurse intervention
- Chronomics and Continuous Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring: Vascular Chronomics: From 7-Day/24-Hour to Lifelong Monitoring
Additional info for Fibrin Sealing in Surgical and Nonsurgical Fields: Volume 6: Cardiovascular Surgery. Thoracic Surgery
Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 29: 287-289 13. Huth C, Seybold-Epting W, Hoffmeister H-E (1982) Local hemostasis with fibrin glue (Tissucol) after intracardiac repair of tetralogy of Fallot and transposition of the great arteries (TGA). Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 30 [Suppl1]: 30 14. Rousou JA, Engelman RM, Breyer RH (1984) Fibrin glue: an effective hemostatic agent for nonsuturable intraoperative bleeding. Ann Thorac Surg 38: 409-410 15. Scheele J, Schricker KT, Goy RD, Lampe I, Panis R (1981) Hepatitisrisiko der Fibrinklebung in der Allgemeinchirurgie.
10. 11. 12. 13. 14. after open-heart surgery. I. Studies on plasma coagulation factors and fibrinolysis in 512 patients after extracorporeal circulation. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 70: 76-82 Banasick JL, Tyler ML (1986) The effect of prophylactic positive end-expiratory pressure on mediastinal bleeding after coronary revascularization surgery. Heart Lung 15: 43-49 Betha MC, Reemtsma K (1979) Graft hemostasis: an alternative to preclotting. Ann Thorac Surg 27: 374 Borst HG, Haverich A, Walterbusch G, Maatz W (1982) Fibrin adhesive: an important hemostatic adjunct in cardiovascular operation.
In the first 116 cases of heart transplantation (group A) the operations were carried out without the use offibrin glue (FG), while in the last 145 cases (group B) a protocol of FG application was introduced. FG was also used in all patients who underwent heart-lung transplantation (group C). The protocol for FG application in heart transplantation requires: preparation of 5 cc FG (Tissucol) at the beginning of the operation, sealing of the atrial pulmonary artery and aortic sutures leaving the operative field dry for 4 min before aortic crossclamp removal.